By aligning customer emotional journey and sell-logic, customer buy-in becomes more holistic, and thereby more probable.
The course first anchors participants onto frameworks and principles. Then it takes the participants through two major phases: tool and strategy-guided story-crafting and story selling execution. Thereafter, participants get to use the tool to analyze real situations, determine strategies and select the appropriate style to craft and execute story selling.
Part 1: Frameworks and Principles
- SSS Mother Framework
- SPACE Analysis
- 8 Emotional Journeys
- 1 Pre-buy-in and 3 Buy-in Phases
Part 2A: Story-selling Strategy-Anchored Crafting Template
- What are the Template Segments
- How to Lay down the Situation Using the Template
- How to Analyze the Template to Determine Strategies and Styles
Part 2B: Story-Selling Template-Guided Strategy Determination Workshop
- Exercise on Filling up the Template Using Participants’ Real Situations
- Exercise on Analysis to Determine Story Selling Strategy
Part 2C: Story-Selling Style Selection Workshop
- Progressive Exercise on Filling up the Template Using Participants’ Real Situations
- Progressive Exercise on Determining Strategy-aligned Story Selling Styles
Part 2D: Story-Selling Crafting Exercise
- Template-guided Exercise in Crafting a Sell Story
- Pre-testing a Crafted Sell Story
Part 3A: Story Selling Execution Skills Input
- Audience Captivation
- Emotional Journey Management
- Buy-in Phases Management
- Aligning Action
Part 3B: Story Selling Execution Skills Workshop
- Reality-Simulated Presentations of Output
- Critiquing and Reinforcement of Story Selling Presentations
Learning Summary and Skill Development Tips
KEY BENEFITS TO COMPANIES
- Companies of seminar participants will:
- Gain revenues from improved story selling skills
- Secure not only logical buy-in points from customers but emotional appeal and stickiness
- Reinforce customers’ appeal and loyalty to company brand/s
- Manage customer issues more effectively
KEY BENEFITS TO PARTICIPANTS
- At the end of the seminar, participants should be able to:
- Effectively sell using combined sell-logic and emotional journey management
- Gain knowledge of frameworks and principles in story selling
- Acquire valuable tools to craft selling stories, using story styles anchored on situation-appropriate strategies
- Secure skill seeds in executing story selling
- Earned additional confidence points
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- sales person, young or old, inexperienced or a veteran,
- sales supervisors, sales managers, and sales directors
- brand and marketing supervisors, officers and managers
- customer service officers, supervisors, managers
- top management executives
- professional buying/procurement personnel
Utilizes the following:
- Interactive Lectures
- Real Stories (Cited Cases)
- Tool Laboratory
- Skill Exercises
- Class Presentations with Reinforcement and Critiquing
- Class Discussions
Case examples from the following products / industries may be cited:
- Consumer Durables
- Direct Selling
- Events Marketing
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods (Food & Beverage, Personal Care, Cosmetics)
- Network Marketing
- Professional Services
Case examples of the following scenarios shall be discussed:
- SSS Mother Framework
- Analyzing S.P.A.C.E.
- Each of the Buy-in Emotional Journeys
- Each of the Buy-in Phases
- Story Crafting Tool Usage
- Story Selling Execution
ABOUT THE INDUSTRY EXPERT
Partner and Chief Sales Strategist
26 year-plus veteran of Training, Coaching and Consulting. 28 years of successful sales, buying and negotiation practice, injector of science in the fields of selling, negotiation, sales management, business-to-business marketing, and retail optimization as well as management via his original framework, processes and tools. He is the pioneering developer of the world’s first mathematics of negotiation, strategic nego-mapping methodology, 3D Language Wheel (verbals tones and body language), selling mechanics as well as systematic account development strategies, tools in a business-to-business setting, sales management framework, simplified problem solving, effective coordination, the 4 modes of management, conflict resolution, problem solving, effective coordination and smoothen communication in organizations and many more. He provides a 360-degree and multi-dimensional set of perspectives from that of the CEO, middle management, down to that of the front-liner and staff member and has had exposure in almost every industry.
Rowen Paul A. UntiveroPartner and Chief Sales Strategist
Rowen Paul Untivero is a Partner and Chief Sales Strategist of Mansmith and Fielders, Inc. He is a veteran of Training, Coaching and Consulting for a quarter of a century and with almost 3 decades of successful sales, buying and negotiation practice, injector of science in the fields of selling, negotiation, sales management, business-to-business marketing as well as management in general via his original framework, processes and tools. He has contributed much science to business as the pioneering developer of the world’s first mathematics of negotiation, the strategic nego-mapping methodology, reading and projecting verbals and tones over the phone or to include body language when face to face, as well as systematic account development strategies, tools in a business-to-business setting, sales management framework, simplified problem solving, effective coordination, the 4 modes of management, conflict resolution, problem solving, effective coordination and smoothen communication in organizations and many more. He provides a 360-degree and multi-dimensional set of perspectives from that of the CEO, middle management, down to that of the front-liner and staff member and has had exposure in almost every industry.
He graduated Cum Laude at the University of the Philippines, Diliman, with a bachelor’s degree in BS Economics, a pinned member of two prestigious international honor societies: Phi Kappa Phi International Honor Society and Pi Gamma Mu International Honor Society for Social Sciences; supplemented by MBA studies in De La Salle University, an Executive Education Program on Strategic Business Leadership from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business-Illinois, USA, and the attendance to numerous seminars and conferences in sales, marketing, management, and leadership.
Rowen is a valuable combination of being a training master, a seasoned and successful practitioner of marketing, sales and general management, an educator, a co-author, a columnist and a consultant. As a Senior Consultant and Partner in Mansmith & Fielders, Inc. apart from public seminars he has conducted, he has also been engaged in various training and consulting programs, for diverse clientele.
He was Country Manager for Alcatel Mobile Phones, before moving to entrepreneurship. He is currently the Founding Director of DigiPost Marketing Inc., a narrowcasting media pioneer dealing with digital display advertising, the President of Privilege Z!, and also the Chairman & CEO of Connecting Mavens, the business development arm of the Mansmith Group.
As an educator, he has taught marketing and sales subjects in Ateneo de Manila University and St. Scholastica’s College. He has been sought as speaker for numerous conventions and conferences of varied industries as well as the academe.
Rowen has also been director of the boards of the Advertising Board of the Philippines (ADBOARD) and Philippine Association of National Advertisers (PANA). He also became a trustee for the PANA Foundation. He was also twice Vice President of the Philippine Marketing.