Replace the guesswork with a practical but scientific model that helps salespeople see the determinants of success in the field of selling!
Indeed, it is true that selling is part art and part science…part art because it involves a dynamic factor -human beings; part science as framework and processes have been proven to be replicable time and again.
Understand the dynamics between different elements that impact sales performance. Learn to use a process-based strategy to manage the controllable elements while understanding how to deal with the uncontrollable factors in relation to attaining superior selling performance. Realize that there are different selling environments. Better yet, identify in each selling environment factors requiring focus to ensure survival. Best of all, learn how to excel in each of those environments. Plus, benchmark with the qualities, practices and attitudes of super sales achievers.
THERE IS A FORMULA FOR SALES SUCCESS. “Strategies and Secrets of Sales Achievers” provides participants an organized way of understanding the elements that determine selling success, how these elements relate to one another and what are actionable points to improve one’s selling performance.
Module 1: Sales Success Equation
- Factors that contribute to sales success and how to improve on them
- Framework that integrates the dynamics of the factors and how they form to become the sales success equation
- Sales success equation based on the type of selling being used by the company/industry
Module 2: Strategies of Sales Achievers
- Strategy frameworks that lead to sales success
- Components and key processes overview
- Tools that are essential in putting the strategy frameworks to action
Module 3: SECRETS OF SALES ACHIEVERS REVEALED
- Secrets revealed by super achievers in sales
- Real-life stories of sales icons (super sales achievers) to paint a picturesque description of how they become consistent achievers
- Secrets of sales achievers and what makes them replicable
- Best practices and great attitudes towards sales super achievement
KEY BENEFITS FOR COMPANIES
The company will gain:
- the knowledge and process upgrade of the participants you send to this seminar
- From a sales personnel’s better understanding of the different elements, dynamics and what they can do to deliver better sales performance
- the positive impact of having your sales personnel benchmark with best practices, qualities and attitudes of super sales achievers
- a higher level of interdepartmental understanding, cooperation and support for one another, if other non-sales team attend
KEY BENEFITS FOR PARTICIPANTS
Each participant will learn:
- The sales success frameworks and processes
- Captivating insights that can spawn positive change in one’s own situation how to reinforce good practices and identify bad habits to be weeded out
- How to inherit tools that can be used for sales diagnostics as well as prescriptions for action
- How to earn confidence points as a by-product of learning.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Entrepreneurs (business owners, people in charge of sales, people who support sales), Chief Sales Officers, Sales Managers (national, regional, unit, territory level), Sales Supervisors, Account Executives, Sales Representatives, Sales support staff (to understand better your sales people), Non-sales personnel (for transfer or contemplating transfer to a sales function) and people who hire or manage sales people will largely benefit from this seminar
ABOUT THE INDUSTRY EXPERT
Partner and Chief Sales Strategist
26 year-plus veteran of Training, Coaching and Consulting. 28 years of successful sales, buying and negotiation practice, injector of science in the fields of selling, negotiation, sales management, business-to-business marketing, and retail optimization as well as management via his original framework, processes and tools. He is the pioneering developer of the world’s first mathematics of negotiation, strategic nego-mapping methodology, 3D Language Wheel (verbals tones and body language), selling mechanics as well as systematic account development strategies, tools in a business-to-business setting, sales management framework, simplified problem solving, effective coordination, the 4 modes of management, conflict resolution, problem solving, effective coordination and smoothen communication in organizations and many more. He provides a 360-degree and multi-dimensional set of perspectives from that of the CEO, middle management, down to that of the front-liner and staff member and has had exposure in almost every industry.
Rowen Paul A. UntiveroPartner and Chief Sales Strategist
Rowen Paul Untivero is a Partner and Chief Sales Strategist of Mansmith and Fielders, Inc. He is a veteran of Training, Coaching and Consulting for a quarter of a century and with almost 3 decades of successful sales, buying and negotiation practice, injector of science in the fields of selling, negotiation, sales management, business-to-business marketing as well as management in general via his original framework, processes and tools. He has contributed much science to business as the pioneering developer of the world’s first mathematics of negotiation, the strategic nego-mapping methodology, reading and projecting verbals and tones over the phone or to include body language when face to face, as well as systematic account development strategies, tools in a business-to-business setting, sales management framework, simplified problem solving, effective coordination, the 4 modes of management, conflict resolution, problem solving, effective coordination and smoothen communication in organizations and many more. He provides a 360-degree and multi-dimensional set of perspectives from that of the CEO, middle management, down to that of the front-liner and staff member and has had exposure in almost every industry.
He graduated Cum Laude at the University of the Philippines, Diliman, with a bachelor’s degree in BS Economics, a pinned member of two prestigious international honor societies: Phi Kappa Phi International Honor Society and Pi Gamma Mu International Honor Society for Social Sciences; supplemented by MBA studies in De La Salle University, an Executive Education Program on Strategic Business Leadership from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business-Illinois, USA, and the attendance to numerous seminars and conferences in sales, marketing, management, and leadership.
Rowen is a valuable combination of being a training master, a seasoned and successful practitioner of marketing, sales and general management, an educator, a co-author, a columnist and a consultant. As a Senior Consultant and Partner in Mansmith & Fielders, Inc. apart from public seminars he has conducted, he has also been engaged in various training and consulting programs, for diverse clientele.
He was Country Manager for Alcatel Mobile Phones, before moving to entrepreneurship. He is currently the Founding Director of DigiPost Marketing Inc., a narrowcasting media pioneer dealing with digital display advertising, the President of Privilege Z!, and also the Chairman & CEO of Connecting Mavens, the business development arm of the Mansmith Group.
As an educator, he has taught marketing and sales subjects in Ateneo de Manila University and St. Scholastica’s College. He has been sought as speaker for numerous conventions and conferences of varied industries as well as the academe.
Rowen has also been director of the boards of the Advertising Board of the Philippines (ADBOARD) and Philippine Association of National Advertisers (PANA). He also became a trustee for the PANA Foundation. He was also twice Vice President of the Philippine Marketing.