Equip your sales people with the corrected methods anchored on buyer psychology!
Make them SUPERIOR SELLERS.
Acquire the skill seed implants in the 3 most critical selling skills:
- Sales Encounter Control
- Surgically-precise Discovery
- Argument-less Persuasion
SELLING PROCESSES MUST BE MATCHED TO THE BUYING PHASES.
The seminar will help participants challenge obsolete methods and replace them. Selling science will be made to replace non-replicable art. The updated selling framework will be introduced and anchored upon. Then each of the 3 skills will be discussed followed by immediate skill drills to allow familiarity and to begin replacing the old methods.
Preliminary Part: Anchoring on Solid Foundation- Buying and Selling Frameworks & Processes
- 4 buy-in windows
- The black hole of selling-where 70% of lost sales are found
- 3 main critical components of a buy-in and sub components to calibrate towards closing more effectively
- 4 Selling Scenario Clusters
- Universally natural buy-in phases (in the context of both business organizations and individuals)
- Matching the buy-in phases with a client-centric selling process that is also seller-profitable
Part 1A: Skill # 1 Learning Input-Sales Encounter Control
- Why use sales encounter control?
- Sales encounter control framework
- 3 simple steps
Part 1B: Skill Drills for Sales Encounter Control
Part 2A Skill # 2 Learning Input- Surgically-precise Discovery
- Why and how critical discovery is to a sale
- Interactive discovery framework
- Quick check if participants know the basics: open and close-ended questions
- More advanced question design: straightforward, leading, conditional, phraseological compounding, etc.
- Surgically precise questions to unearth various problems and opportunities as well as mission-critical information and feelings
Part 2B: Skill Drills for Surgically-precise Discovery
Part 3A Skill # 2 Learning Input- Argument-less Persuasion
- Why presenting, handling objections and closing is a failure?
- Why Feature-Advantage-Benefit selling is also a failure?
- Persuasion framework
- Buyer-friendly, argument-less steps to persuasion
- Overlaying the natural conversational skin over the logic-emotion backbone
Part 3B: Skill Drills for Argument-less Persuasion
Learning Summary and Skill Development Tips
Utilizes the following:
- Interactive Inputs
- Real Stories (Sales Cases)
- Buddy drills
- Class-observed and critiqued Role Plays
- Class Discussions
Case examples from the following products / industries may be cited:
- Consumer Durables
- Direct Selling
- Events Marketing
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods (Food & Beverage, Personal Care, Cosmetics)
- Network Marketing
- Professional Services
Case examples of the following scenarios shall be discussed:
- Debunking the process: present, handle objections and close
- Reengineering FAB
- Replacing hard closing techniques with a superior process
- Prioritizing entry through the 4 buy-in windows
- How the buyer’s mind and heart works
- Adjusting buy-in component calibration while selling
- Controlling sales encounters given the degrees of buyer assertiveness
- Formulating and using surgically precise questions
- Using a phraseological compound to determine need
- Listening effectively
- Argument-less, conversational persuasion in 1 minutes or less
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Veteran sales people who have not taken this Mansmith-exclusive program (regardless of how many sales training programs they may have taken)
- New sales people (to immediately set them on the right path or to dismantle early the obsolete methods passed on to them)
- Superiors handling sales people or sales organizations
KEY BENEFITS TO PARTICIPANTS
Each participant will:
- gain knowledge of updated selling frameworks and processes
- understand the buy-in thought process
- acquire skill seed implants on:
Sales Encounter Control
- ability to suavely manage the flow and substance of client meetings
- without the client being conscious (or resistant) given that they have handed over
- control to the salesperson
Surgically-precise Discovery Skills
- ability to execute time-efficient surgical probing and listening skills,
- using the appropriate architectures of conversational communication,
- that maximizes critical information gathering very much more precise than the
- extremely basic open and close–ended questions,
- to draw out problems and opportunities with the least amount of questions and time
- Argument-less Persuasion
- ability to use an argument-less method of convincing customers,
- utilizing customer-centric sequencing and phrasing
- that sounds and feels like just a normal human conversation,
- and takes only seconds to a minute to execute,
- securing both a customer-satisfying and seller –positive result with
- be able to immediately apply framework, process and skill implants in skill drills
- earn confidence points that multiplies individual effectiveness
KEY BENEFITS TO COMPANIES
The company will gain:
- increase in sales transaction closing ratio
- faster closing turnaround
- more productive sales personnel (less sales calls to complete deal closure and then more customers called upon /sales coverage per sales person/ more time for establishing a stronghold with key customers)
- better customer satisfaction and loyalty at a profit
- financial advantages from a more effective and efficient sales handling of customers when the other non-sales team members also attend
- higher level of interdepartmental understanding, cooperation and support for one another.
ABOUT THE INDUSTRY EXPERT
Partner and Chief Sales Strategist
26 year-plus veteran of Training, Coaching and Consulting. 28 years of successful sales, buying and negotiation practice, injector of science in the fields of selling, negotiation, sales management, business-to-business marketing, and retail optimization as well as management via his original framework, processes and tools. He is the pioneering developer of the world’s first mathematics of negotiation, strategic nego-mapping methodology, 3D Language Wheel (verbals tones and body language), selling mechanics as well as systematic account development strategies, tools in a business-to-business setting, sales management framework, simplified problem solving, effective coordination, the 4 modes of management, conflict resolution, problem solving, effective coordination and smoothen communication in organizations and many more. He provides a 360-degree and multi-dimensional set of perspectives from that of the CEO, middle management, down to that of the front-liner and staff member and has had exposure in almost every industry.
Rowen Paul A. UntiveroPartner and Chief Sales Strategist
Rowen Paul Untivero is a Partner and Chief Sales Strategist of Mansmith and Fielders, Inc. He is a veteran of Training, Coaching and Consulting for a quarter of a century and with almost 3 decades of successful sales, buying and negotiation practice, injector of science in the fields of selling, negotiation, sales management, business-to-business marketing as well as management in general via his original framework, processes and tools. He has contributed much science to business as the pioneering developer of the world’s first mathematics of negotiation, the strategic nego-mapping methodology, reading and projecting verbals and tones over the phone or to include body language when face to face, as well as systematic account development strategies, tools in a business-to-business setting, sales management framework, simplified problem solving, effective coordination, the 4 modes of management, conflict resolution, problem solving, effective coordination and smoothen communication in organizations and many more. He provides a 360-degree and multi-dimensional set of perspectives from that of the CEO, middle management, down to that of the front-liner and staff member and has had exposure in almost every industry.
He graduated Cum Laude at the University of the Philippines, Diliman, with a bachelor’s degree in BS Economics, a pinned member of two prestigious international honor societies: Phi Kappa Phi International Honor Society and Pi Gamma Mu International Honor Society for Social Sciences; supplemented by MBA studies in De La Salle University, an Executive Education Program on Strategic Business Leadership from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business-Illinois, USA, and the attendance to numerous seminars and conferences in sales, marketing, management, and leadership.
Rowen is a valuable combination of being a training master, a seasoned and successful practitioner of marketing, sales and general management, an educator, a co-author, a columnist and a consultant. As a Senior Consultant and Partner in Mansmith & Fielders, Inc. apart from public seminars he has conducted, he has also been engaged in various training and consulting programs, for diverse clientele like 3M, Abbott Laboratories, ABS-CBN, Ace Saatchi, Ajinomoto, Amspec, Amwire, Asia Connect, Astra-Zeneca, Atlas Feeds, Bayer Animal Health, Bayer Crop Science, Bahay Financial Services, Basic Graphics, Baxter, Benby, BoehringerIngelheim, Boral Plasterboards, British Petroleum, Brother’s Burger, Businessworld, Caltex, Century Canning, CEVA SanteAnimale, Chinabank, CWC Group, Del Monte, DMCI, Duty Free, Eastwest Seed, Edward Keller. Electrogroup, Far East Bank, Federal Land, Fonterra, Globe Telecom, Goldilocks, GSPI, Green Cross, Healthway, Hyundai, Insular Life, Intellicare, IPI, Inquirer.net, Jacinto, Jardine-Distribution, Jones Lang Lasalle Lee Chiu, JS Unitrade, JTI, Liquigaz, Khumbu Enterprise, Magsaysay Group, Malayan Insurance, Meralco, Merck, Merial, Metrovet, Microdata, Monark, Natasha, Neltex, Nestle, Nissan, Orange Power, Petron, PCI Bank, Philippine Daily Inquirer, Philsteel, Pru-life, PS Bank, Purefoods, Ricoh, Rockwell Land, Rustan’s Marketing, Rustan’s & Shopwise, Sanofi, Schering-Plough Animal Health, San Miguel Central Key Account Group, San Miguel Pure-foods-Hormel, San Miguel-Feeds, San Miguel Packaging, Scholastic, Sky Cable, Smart, SMDC, Sophia Jewellery, Splash Cosmetics, St. Mary’s Publishing, Summit Media, Sunjin, Suy Sing & Super 8, Syngenta, Technotime, Thinkpadd, UCPB-Gen Insurance, Unilever, Unipresident, URC Beverage, V-Cargo, Watson’s ,World Partners Bank, Wrigley, Wyeth among others. He brings with him his “hands-on” experience and success in handling various general management, marketing and sales positions in companies like Smart Communication Inc., Tupperware, Pocketbell, Liberty Telecoms and Procter & Gamble.
He was Country Manager for Alcatel Mobile Phones, before moving to entrepreneurship. He is currently the Founding Director of DigiPost Marketing Inc., a narrowcasting media pioneer dealing with digital display advertising, the President of Privilege Z!, and also the Chairman & CEO of Connecting Mavens, the business development arm of the Mansmith Group.
As an educator, he has taught marketing and sales subjects in Ateneo de Manila University and St. Scholastica’s College. He has been sought as speaker for numerous conventions and conferences of varied industries as well as the academe.
Rowen has also been director of the boards of the Advertising Board of the Philippines (ADBOARD) and Philippine Association of National Advertisers (PANA). He also became a trustee for the PANA Foundation. He was also twice Vice President of the Philippine Marketing.