A high-intensity seminar on understanding the 24 MBA analytical tools for strategy formulation and execution.
KEY BENEFITS TO PARTICIPANTS
- Understanding business frameworks taught in post-graduate schools in 2 days
- Ability to interact with like-minded individuals in thinking systematically
KEY BENEFITS TO COMPANIES
- Common competencies in strategic thinking among managers and staff assigned to handle or support the brand, the company’s most important asset
- Highly effective and educated associates capable of growing the business via methodical market diagnosis
Module 1: How Does Your Industry Work?
- Analytical Tool 1: Logic of Industry
- Analytical Tool 2: Five Forces of Industry Analysis
Module 2: How Does Your Business Operate and Make Money?
- Analytical Tool 3: Generic Strategy
- Analytical Tool 4: Product-Market Opportunity Matrix
- Analytical Tool 5: Value Chain Analysis
- Analytical Tool 6: PMS Map
- Analytical Tool 7: Strategic Focus
- Analytical Tool 8: Decision Tree (product/service vs. retail)
- Analytical Tool 9: Margin-Return Profitability Matrix
- Analytical Tool 10: 7S’s Strategy Framework
Module 3: How Do Your Competitors Think?
- Analytical Tool 11: Competitor’s Assumption
- Analytical Tool 12: Competitor’s Most Probable Scenario (MPS)
- Analytical Tool 13: Level of Competitive Destructive Weapon
Module 4: How Does Consumer and Customer Get Satisfaction?
- Analytical Tool 14: Consumer Behavior Model
- Analytical Tool 15: Customer Lifetime Value
- Analytical Tool 16: Yin-Yang Channel Needs
- Analytical Tool 17: Customer Typology Matrix
Module 5: How Can You Reinvent Your Strategy?
- Analytical Tool 18: Market-Driving Strategy Matrix
- Analytical Tool 19: Business Model Map
- Analytical Tool 20: The Delta Model
Module 6: How Does Selected Analytical Tools Compare?
- Analytical Tool 21: Product Portfolio Analysis
- Analytical Tool 22: Buyer Utility Map
- Analytical Tool 23: Blue Ocean Strategy’s 4-Action Framework
- Analytical Tool 24: 5 Dimension of Strategy Planning
Generous number of case examples from the following industries will be cited (subject to change without prior notice):
- Baby products
- Beauty care
- Consumer durable
- Fast food
- Ice Cream
- Intimate Wash
- Soft drinks
- Water purifiers
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Every Brand, Sales and Strategy Practitioner
ABOUT THE INDUSTRY EXPERT
CEO and Chief Behavioral Strategist
- Co-author/editor of 8 marketing and entrepreneurship books
- Chair of the Women’s Business Council PH
- Finished the 1-year Advanced Management Program (IESE Business School New York and Barcelona)
- Executive Scholar in Marketing and Sales (Kellogg Business School)
- Took advanced marketing programs at Columbia Business School (Ceibs campus), Harvard Business School, University of California-Berkeley, IESE (New York)
- Certified Master Coach (by the Behavioral Coaching Institute) and Certified A.I. Training Facilitator (by Company of Experts USA)
- One of the Top Filipina Entrepreneurs 2011 (Trailblazer category)
- Go Negosyo Enabler Awardee 2014; ASEAN Women Network Awardee 2015
- Has an M.A. in Anthropology, University of the Philippines (thesis pending)
Chiqui Escareal-GoCEO and Chief Behavioral Strategist
Chiqui Escareal-Go is the President and CEO of Mansmith and Fielders, Inc., an advocacy-based marketing, sales, innovation and strategy training and consultancy company. She heads the Mansmith Training Group, which includes Corporate Achievers Institute, Sensei Business Academy and Day 8 Business Academy.
She is also Vice Chair of Waters Philippines, the market leader in the premium segment of home water purifiers, as well as the importer of the Noah ion cell cleanse.
She actively set up, organized or strongly supported various advocacies both for business and personal endeavors such as the Mansmith Young Market Masters Awards, and the Market Masters Conference, where 100% net proceeds go to charity in the areas of education and youth empowerment. She is a founding trustee of MarkProf Foundation, Inc., which is the search for and training of the Top 25 marketing management trainees of the Philippines and manages a P5 million Mansmith marketing scholarship grant for marketing professors (since 1997). She is also president of the Josiah and Carolina Go Foundation that provides various scholarships and assistance to less fortunate young Filipinos, and Women Center for Achievement, Research and Entrepreneurship (WomenCarePH), which is a recognition, training, and research advocacy focused on gender-related themes. Chiqui is also a Fellow of the Institute of Corporate Directors (ICD).
Chiqui is an Executive Scholar in Marketing and Sales of Kellogg Business School, Northwestern University. She also took advance marketing programs at the Harvard Business School, Columbia Business School (Ceibs campus), IESE Business School (New York campus) and the University of California, Berkeley.
Chiqui is a Certified Master Coach (certified by the Behavioral Coaching Institute), and a certified Appreciative Inquiry Training Facilitator (certified by the Company of Experts, USA).
She is a graduate of the De La Salle University with a double degree in AB Communication Arts and BSC Marketing Management (Accelerated Program). She finished her M.A. English Language and Literature Teaching degree at the Ateneo de Manila University and is currently taking up her MA Anthropology course at the University of the Philippines.
She is currently the Chair of the Women's Business Council Philippines and a member for the Board of Trustees of De La Salle Alumni Association, Inc., St. Paul College Pasig and St. Paul University Philippines. Chiqui was one of the awardees for Outstanding Filipina Entrepreneurs 2011 in the Trailblazer category, the GoNegosyo Enabler Award in 2014 and the ASEAN Women Entrepreneurs Network Award in 2015.
She has written/co-written 8 marketing and entrepreneurship books. She conducts seminars in marketing, business execution, people skills, selling skills, presentation and communication skills, appreciative inquiry, energizing sales teams through positive communication, leadership and breakthrough service.