Why focus on handling complaints and difficult customers when you can focus on doing the right things right, so you don’t have to deal with complaints afterward? This pro-active, values-driven approach provides your service team with marketing, operations, and HR best practice examples, research and service frameworks so you have a better understanding of what it takes to deliver outstanding service!
Gain a broader perspective of what service really means and how it can be your company’s source of differentiation and competitive advantage, especially during these competitive times.
KEY BENEFITS TO PARTICIPANTS
Each participant will learn:
- The importance of service in the attainment of marketing, sales, and financial objectives
- To apply marketing concepts in a service landscape to help them in pro-active decision-making and in serving customers better
- How service must be seen through the eyes of the customer using a structured framework
- Skills necessary in becoming and leading effective service personnel
- How to use the tools and frameworks both personally and professionally to develop service strategies to manage change as an individual and as a team
KEY BENEFITS TO COMPANIES
The company will gain:
- A more positive, proactive and energized service team
- Teams that are easier to motivate and to manage
- A service team that is marketing-oriented and customer-focused
- Excellent service standards that differentiate and provide sustainable competitive advantage
CONSISTENCY IN ALL SERVICE ENCOUNTERS IS A MUST. PROCESS IS KEY.
More than just smiling or handling complaints, service becomes outstanding when the encounter is so memorable that customers just have to tell others about it. It could be the entire sensory experience that starts from the parking lot or it could be the act of one single frontline who made a lasting impact on the customer because he made them felt truly cared for. It is a kind of service that makes the customer realize that there was no need “to request” for service because the experience was flawless and effortless. And it doesn’t only happen once or in one branch or with one person. You know the company’s commitment to service and how they value customers by their level of consistency in all service encounters, company-wide.
Prepare yourself and your team to be proactive and effective participants in every customer service encounter by doing things right the first time and doing the right things all the time!
Module 1: Your Promise
- How you define service is how you execute
- Service that creates value and differentiation
- What research says
Seeing your offer through the customer’s eyes: why they leave or stay
Impact of customer satisfaction on profits and market shares
- Segmenting and targeting market and positioning service
- Your brand DNA and its important role in service execution
- Plotting the Customer experience through the service process map
Module 2: Managing Customer Service Experience
- Mansmith 3P’s of personal effectiveness
- Hiring and rewarding the right people
- The relationship between employee and customer satisfaction
- Customer recovery
Module 3: Creating Value to Excellent Service Marketing
- Template for uncovering gaps using the customer’s point of view
- Service metrics
- Service big ideas and innovation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- This seminar is for anyone who interacts with both internal and external customers.
- Team attendance is recommended so a strong service culture can be established among team members.
Case examples from the following products/industries shall be cited:
- Banking Industry
- Cement Production
- Financial Services
- Mass Transportation
- Utilities: water and electricity
ABOUT THE INDUSTRY EXPERT
CEO and Chief Behavioral Strategist
- Co-author/editor of 8 marketing and entrepreneurship books
- Chair of the Women’s Business Council PH
- Finished the 1-year Advanced Management Program (IESE Business School New York and Barcelona)
- Executive Scholar in Marketing and Sales (Kellogg Business School)
- Took advanced marketing programs at Columbia Business School (Ceibs campus), Harvard Business School, University of California-Berkeley, IESE (New York)
- Certified Master Coach (by the Behavioral Coaching Institute) and Certified A.I. Training Facilitator (by Company of Experts USA)
- One of the Top Filipina Entrepreneurs 2011 (Trailblazer category)
- Go Negosyo Enabler Awardee 2014; ASEAN Women Network Awardee 2015
- Has an M.A. in Anthropology, University of the Philippines (thesis pending)
Chiqui Escareal-GoCEO and Chief Behavioral Strategist
Chiqui Escareal-Go is the President and CEO of Mansmith and Fielders, Inc., an advocacy-based marketing, sales, innovation and strategy training and consultancy company. She heads the Mansmith Training Group, which includes Corporate Achievers Institute, Sensei Business Academy and Day 8 Business Academy.
She is also Vice Chair of Waters Philippines, the market leader in the premium segment of home water purifiers, as well as the importer of the Noah ion cell cleanse.
She actively set up, organized or strongly supported various advocacies both for business and personal endeavors such as the Mansmith Young Market Masters Awards, and the Market Masters Conference, where 100% net proceeds go to charity in the areas of education and youth empowerment. She is a founding trustee of MarkProf Foundation, Inc., which is the search for and training of the Top 25 marketing management trainees of the Philippines and manages a P5 million Mansmith marketing scholarship grant for marketing professors (since 1997). She is also president of the Josiah and Carolina Go Foundation that provides various scholarships and assistance to less fortunate young Filipinos, and Women Center for Achievement, Research and Entrepreneurship (WomenCarePH), which is a recognition, training, and research advocacy focused on gender-related themes. Chiqui is also a Fellow of the Institute of Corporate Directors (ICD).
Chiqui is an Executive Scholar in Marketing and Sales of Kellogg Business School, Northwestern University. She also took advance marketing programs at the Harvard Business School, Columbia Business School (Ceibs campus), IESE Business School (New York campus) and the University of California, Berkeley.
Chiqui is a Certified Master Coach (certified by the Behavioral Coaching Institute), and a certified Appreciative Inquiry Training Facilitator (certified by the Company of Experts, USA).
She is a graduate of the De La Salle University with a double degree in AB Communication Arts and BSC Marketing Management (Accelerated Program). She finished her M.A. English Language and Literature Teaching degree at the Ateneo de Manila University and is currently taking up her MA Anthropology course at the University of the Philippines.
She is currently the Chair of the Women's Business Council Philippines and a member for the Board of Trustees of De La Salle Alumni Association, Inc., St. Paul College Pasig and St. Paul University Philippines. Chiqui was one of the awardees for Outstanding Filipina Entrepreneurs 2011 in the Trailblazer category, the GoNegosyo Enabler Award in 2014 and the ASEAN Women Entrepreneurs Network Award in 2015.
She has written/co-written 8 marketing and entrepreneurship books. She conducts seminars in marketing, business execution, people skills, selling skills, presentation and communication skills, appreciative inquiry, energizing sales teams through positive communication, leadership and breakthrough service.