The List of Top 10 Brands in the World has dramatically changed over the past 30 years! Only two have remained in the Top 10.
If you are driven to understand the dynamics of Brands, their roles and value, and how to keep them always relevant to your customer/consumer over the long-term; this Bootcamp is for you!
The Bootcamp begins with learning from the history of Branding and the Brand Management process; the importance of the 5 Strategic Assets of Brand Equity. Thereafter, focus will be on the 3 major competencies for Brand Marketers discussed and exercised through extensive 4-hour module workshops on: BRAND, INSIGHTING, POSITIONING, and COMMUNICATING.
Module 1: BRANDS and BRAND MANAGEMENT
- Lessons from History
- 5 Strategic Assets of Brand Equity
Module 2: INSIGHTING
- What is a Good Consumer Insight?
- Techniques in Identifying and Writing Insights
Module 3 : POSITIONING
- Tools in Developing the Value Proposition
- The Importance of Insights and Essence of Brands
Module 4 : COMMUNICATING
- Generating Messages : Increasing Recall and Going Viral
- Tools in Evaluating Advertising
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Marketing teams: Brand Assistant to Marketing Manager
Key Sales Managers : Key Accounts Manager, National Sales Manager
Finance Managers or other Non-Marketing and Sales Managers, who wish to broaden their understanding of Brands and the value they contribute to the Company’s assets.
KEY BENEFITS TO PARTICIPANTS
Gain a deeper understanding of the importance of Brands and the “real essence” of a Brand Marketer’s job.
KEY BENEFITS TO COMPANY
It is recommended that Companies send Marketing Teams, complemented by key Sales Managers and a Finance Manager. The Team will gain a collective understanding of the value of Brands and how they contribute to Company assets.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Chief Brand Strategist
- Expert in Brand, Digital, Systems, Business Development in FMCG, Pharma, Retail and Service
- Former VP Marketing of SM Store; Marketing Head of Abbott; Brand Manager & Systems Manager of P&G
- Currently an Entrepreneur and Consultant
Quennie CuaChief Marketing Strategist
Quennie Cua is the Chief Marketing Strategist of Mansmith and Fielders, Inc. She is the Managing Director of QMD Wellness Inc, and Director of BrainFit Philippines. Quennie has over 20 years of Digital, Sales/Marketing, and Brand Building experience. She is formerly the Vice President of Marketing of the SM Store handling 72 branches nationwide. Prior to that, she is the Marketing Head of Abott Nutrition and Brand Manager and System Manager of Procter & Gamble.