From merely selling product and offering the best price to creating innovative solutions via strategic collaboration with customers is what key account strategy is all about. Learn from case studies, current best practices, and workshops that direct participants to conduct active adult learning activities on their own follow each topic to enhance the learning process.
KEY BENEFITS TO PARTICIPANTS
Each participant will learn:
- Step-by-step procedures which can easily be applied from tools in developing strategic partners to formulating and evaluating key account management programs.
- Greater confidence in building partnership with key customers.
KEY BENEFITS FOR COMPANIES
The company will gain:
- Fresh insights on how to allocate marketing resources more effectively.
- More profitable accounts.
Module 1: Key Account Management as a Strategy
- Key Account Management Model
- Stages of Key Account relationships.
- What is a strategy?
- What is Key Account Management?
- Who should be a Key Account?
- What strategies to employ per account segment?
- The value-creation model (and case illustration)
- Investigating the account for better understanding
- How to prepare and use the Key Account Fact Book
- Power questions to understand key accounts
- How to develop unique value-propositions using the value-creation model
- The key account joint-business planning model
- Understanding the key sales drivers
- How to develop Objectives, Strategies and Action Plans
- How to develop the performance and operational metrics as SCORECARD
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The modules are primarily oriented to key accounts specialists (KAS) / managers (KAM), and sales managers handling a key accounts group.
ABOUT THE INDUSTRY EXPERT
EMILIO MACASAET III
Partner and Chief Channel Marketing Strategist
Mr. Emilio C. Macasaet III is the Chairman and CEO of FIELD PARTNERS INC. He is the author of the best-selling, Distributor Management, the first ever book on distributor management in the Philippine Market, 6 Steps To Effective Key Account Management, and Fundamentals of Trade Marketing. He brings with him very extensive and intensive corporate experiences gained from both local and multinational companies like Gillette, Nestle, L'Oreal, Metrolab and RFM Corporation where he was Vice President of Sales & Distribution division. He conducts various sales seminars, consulting, and training programs in most parts of Asia-Pacific and Middle East. He obtained his MBA from Ateneo De Manila University and took his Doctor in Business Administration at De La Salle Graduate School of Business where he was a former MBA professor in Distribution Management. Bong also attended an executive program on Marketing Channels at Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, Chicago; and other special programs at Singapore Institute of Management (SIM), Singapore, and Burke Institute, USA. He partly writes a column in Business World newspaper and is currently a professor in marketing management at the Ateneo Graduate School of Business (AGSB).
How much to pay for each course?REGULAR COURSES
If paid on or before March 2, 2020
If paid during March 3, 2020 to April 1, 2020
If paid during or after the seminar