Replace the guesswork with a practical but scientific model that helps salespeople see the determinants of success in the field of selling!
Indeed, it is true that selling is part art and part science…part art because it involves a dynamic factor -human beings; part science as framework and processes have been proven to be replicable time and again.
Understand the dynamics between different elements that impact sales performance. Learn to use a process-based strategy to manage the controllable elements while understanding how to deal with the uncontrollable factors in relation to attaining superior selling performance. Realize that there are different selling environments. Better yet, identify in each selling environment factors requiring focus to ensure survival. Best of all, learn how to excel in each of those environments. Plus, benchmark with the qualities, practices and attitudes of super sales achievers.
THERE IS A FORMULA FOR SALES SUCCESS. “Strategies and Secrets of Sales Achievers” provides participants an organized way of understanding the elements that determine selling success, how these elements relate to one another and what are actionable points to improve one’s selling performance.
Module 1: SALES SUCCESS EQUATION
- Factors that contribute to sales success and how to improve on them
- Framework that integrates the dynamics of the factors and how they form to become the sales success equation
- Sales success equation based on the type of selling being used by the company/industry
Module 2: STRATEGIES OF SALES ACHIEVERS
- Strategy frameworks that lead to sales success
- Components and key processes overview
- Tools that are essential in putting the strategy frameworks to action
Module 3: SECRETS OF SALES ACHIEVERS REVEALED
- Secrets revealed by super achievers in sales
- Real-life stories of sales icons (super sales achievers) to paint a picturesque description of how they become consistent achievers
- Secrets of sales achievers and what makes them replicable
- Best practices and great attitudes towards sales super achievement
Key benefits for companies
The company will gain:
- the knowledge and process upgrade of the participants you send to this seminar
- From a sales personnel’s better understanding of the different elements, dynamics and what they can do to deliver better sales performance
- the positive impact of having your sales personnel benchmark with best practices, qualities and attitudes of super sales achievers
- a higher level of interdepartmental understanding, cooperation and support for one another, if other non-sales team attend
Key benefits for participants
Each participant will gain Marketing/Sales competencies in:
- Analytic Thinking
- Seeing the big picture
- Strategic Thinking
Each participant will enhance their competencies in:
- Credibility and Professionalism
- Decision Making
- Managing Work (Includes Time Management)
- Sales Ability/Persuasiveness
Who should Attend
Entrepreneurs (business owners, people in charge of sales, people who support sales), Chief Sales Officers, Sales Managers (national, regional, unit, territory level), Sales Supervisors, Account Executives, Sales Representatives, Sales support staff (to understand better your sales people), Non-sales personnel (for transfer or contemplating transfer to a sales function) and people who hire or manage sales people will largely benefit from this seminar.
ABOUT THE INDUSTRY EXPERT
Partner and Chief Sales Strategist
26 year-plus veteran of Training, Coaching and Consulting. 28 years of successful sales, buying and negotiation practice, injector of science in the fields of selling, negotiation, sales management, business-to-business marketing, and retail optimization as well as management via his original framework, processes and tools. He is the pioneering developer of the world’s first mathematics of negotiation, strategic nego-mapping methodology, 3D Language Wheel (verbal tones and body language), selling mechanics as well as systematic account development strategies, tools in a business-to-business setting, sales management framework, simplified problem solving, effective coordination, the 4 modes of management, conflict resolution, problem solving, effective coordination and smoothen communication in organizations and many more. He provides a 360-degree and multi-dimensional set of perspectives from that of the CEO, middle management, down to that of the front-liner and staff member and has had exposure in almost every industry.
How much to pay for each course?REGULAR COURSES
If paid on ore before March 14, 2020
If paid during March 15, 2020 to April 13, 2020
If paid during or after the seminar