While most companies have their formal marketing teams, the discipline is not the department's monopoly. For the company to truly have an edge in the seamless execution of plans, all functional departments must also wear an informal "market hat" as they do their day jobs. This module is designed to create an understanding of the integral frameworks of the marketing discipline. It maps out the 3 cardinal rules of the practice that will help determine the nature of the marketing mix. It will also give an in-depth understanding of the famed P's of Marketing and what makes a good marketing program.
THE FUNDAMENTALS OF MARKETING GOES BEYOND YOUR TEXTBOOK DEFINITIONS AND CLASSROOM DISCUSSIONS.
Learn applicable frameworks and tools in analyzing your customer, your company, and your competitor to come up with a sound marketing mix. This course gives you examples that are more drawn from various industries to ensure that participants are able to relate principles and frameworks to existing challenges they face.
KEY BENEFITS TO PARTICIPANTS
Each participant will learn:
- The integral frameworks of marketing
- Tools in understanding your company as well as your customer/consumer
- Tools in understanding competitor’s strategy and how to anticipate what they might do next
- Appreciation of the different parts of the marketing mix and what contributes to the success of the mix
The company will gain:
- Marketing oriented non-marketers who understand that they too have a part in designing the marketing mix
- Ease in synchronizing inter-departmental efforts in planning and executing marketing plans/programs via a common marketing language
Module 1: Understanding the Strategic Marketing Framework
- The fundamental what’s and how’s of marketing
- The different concepts of marketing and how they define your company’s moves and thinking
Know thy customer and consumers
- How different market segments behave
- What attributes customers look for
- Key Factors for Success
- Who determines competition
- Studying competitive moves
- Strategic focus and assumptions
- The four P’s of marketing and factors affecting each
- Different strategic options for each of the P’s
- New product concept and product positioning
- How consumers make decisions and evaluate alternatives
- How to stimulate the buying behavior
- The concept of product life cycle in the context of creating your mix
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This program is meant for non-marketing executives as well as new practitioners with less than 2 years of experience. It is also useful for marketing support teams or partners / allied agencies.
Be inspired with case examples from the following products/industries:
- Automobile Industry
- Banking Industry
- Clothing Industry
- Consumer Durables
- OTC Pharma
PAST PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE
- Marketing Assistant of Bounty Agro Ventures, Inc.
- Sales Assistant- Customer Service of Cebu Holdings, Inc.
- Sr. Application Systems Consultant of Fujitsu Philippines, Inc.
- Supervisor of Philippine Batteries, Inc.
- Professional Mktg Specialist of Unilab Consumer Health Group
- Vetcare Personnel of Universal Robina Corporation
- Service Supervisor of Waters Philippines
- Manager, Customer Support of Yokogawa Philippines, Inc.
- ME- Assistant Manager of Canon Marketing (Philippines), Inc.
- Marketing Associate of LBC Express, Inc.
- Assistant Manager of Bank of the Philippine Islands
- Marketing Services Specialist of Cargill Philippines, Inc.
- Product Specialist, of Monark Equipment Corporation
- Marketing Manager of Vethealth Corporation
- Assistant Brand Manager of Merck, Inc. Philippines
- General Manager of Sophia Jewellery Inc.
- Marketing Manager of Puratos Philippines
- Brand Manager of PHILUSA Corporation
- Unit Head of BDO Insurance Brokers, Inc.
- General Manager of New Gen Marketing. Inc.
- LSM & Merchandising Manager of ACA Group of Companies
“The content is very informative and helped me to easily apply in our value prop for the upcoming projects that we will be launching.”
- Joanna Marie Punzalan, Marketing Specialist, AMAIA Land Corp.
- Jorge Dino, Product Manager, Getz Pharma Philippines, Inc.
- Nadine Enrile, Sr. Procurement Officer, Sanofi- Aventis Philippines, Inc.
- MaikaJeanna Valente, Brand Manager, PHILUSA Corporation
ABOUT THE INDUSTRY EXPERT
CEO and Chief Behavioral Strategist
- Co-author/editor of 8 marketing and entrepreneurship books
- Chair of the Women’s Business Council PH
- has finished the 1-year Advanced Management Program (IESE Business School New York and Barcelona)
- Executive Scholar in Marketing and Sales (Kellogg Business School)
- took advanced marketing programs at Columbia Business School (Ceibs campus), Harvard Business School, University of California-Berkeley, IESE (New York)
- Certified Master Coach (by the Behavioral Coaching Institute) and Certified A.I. Training Facilitator (by Company of Experts USA)
- one of the Top Filipina Entrepreneurs 2011 (Trailblazer category)
- Go Negosyo Enabler Awardee 2014; ASEAN Women Network Awardee 2015
- has an M.A. in Anthropology, University of the Philippines (thesis pending)
How much to pay for each course?REGULAR COURSES
If paid on or before March 21, 2020
If paid during March 22, 2020 to April 20, 2020
If paid during or after the seminar