The Bootcamp begins with learning from the history of Branding and the Brand Management process; the importance of the 5 Strategic Assets of Brand Equity. Thereafter, focus will be on the 3 major competencies for Brand Marketers discussed and exercised through extensive 4-hour module workshops on: BRAND, INSIGHTING, POSITIONING, and COMMUNICATING. Expect to come out of the highly interactive bootcamp with actual product prototype which underwent the entire brand strategy cycle.
Outline of Bootcamp
Module 1: BRANDS and BRAND MANAGEMENT
- Lessons from History
- 5 Strategic Assets of Brand Equity
- What is a Good Consumer Insight?
- Techniques in Identifying and Writing Insights
- Tools in Developing the Value Proposition
- The Importance of Insights and Essence of Brands
- Generating Messages : Increasing Recall and Going Viral
- Tools in Evaluating Advertising
Who Should Attend:
Marketing teams: Brand Assistant to Marketing Manager
Key Sales Managers : Key Accounts Manager, National Sales Manager
Finance Managers or other Non-Marketing and Sales Managers, who wish to broaden their understanding of Brands and the value they contribute to the Company’s assets.
Benefits to Participants:
Gain a deeper understanding of the importance of Brands and the “real essence” of a Brand Marketer’s job.
Benefits to the Company:
It is recommended that Companies send Marketing Teams, complemented by key Sales Managers and a Finance Manager. The Team will gain a collective understanding of the value of Brands and how they contribute to Company assets.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Chief Brand Strategist
- Managing Director, QMD Wellness Inc. - Unique 2-in-1 retail + service -- beauty supply distribution present both in NCR and Viz-Min and massage/nail spa service.
- Director of BrainFit Philippines, Inc. - Leading Edge brain fitness training platform for schools and individuals originating in Singapore - master franchisee for Philippines since 2011. Present in MM, Cebu, Davao.
- Vice President- Marketing of The SM Store - 72 branches nationwide from 2014-2018.
- Marketing Head of Abbott Nutrition from 2010-2014.
- Brand Manager and Systems Manager of Procter & Gamble
How much to pay for each course?REGULAR COURSES
If paid on or before March 23, 2020
IF paid during March 24, 2020 to April 22, 2020
If paid during or after the seminar