Navigating the world of the internet and the possibilities of how it can be used as a marketing tool are challenges marketers now face in this digital age. Given the right framework and customizing it to their overall marketing objectives, brands can emerge victorious not by conquering the online platform, but by mastering how to manage this unstable and dynamic creature called the Internet.
KEY BENEFITS TO PARTICIPANTS
Participants will be able to understand the new world of digital, and its effect to the overall business and the overall marketing roadmap of their companies. In this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Differentiate marketing objectives from digital objectives, and create the digital marketing objectives of their brands.
- Identify the different market segments using a technographic profiling method
- Analyze and different various online media platform and tools, potentially creating their own digital marketing media plan
- Learn to track the performance of their digital campaigns
KEY BENEFITS TO COMPANIES
Your company will gain:
- Companies can benefit from a more comprehensive approach on their digital marketing plans and learn from the success and challenges of global and local case studies.
- Companies can dive into digital and lessen their chances of failure through a tried-and-tested digital marketing roadmap
- Companies will be able to learn and institutionalize a company-wide digital marketing program that will prepare each stakeholder on their key tasks and responsibilities on establishing their digital footprint
The program will present a digital marketing framework that will allow marketers as guide in strategizing, developing, and implementing their digital marketing plan. The program can be divided into five key modules, which will provide a step-by-step approach on appreciating and understanding the different components of a digital marketing plan. The last module will look at various best in class case studies where participants can learn from. Case examples from the following product/service categories: Fast moving consumer goods and service industries like top consumer brands and the tourism industry have been aggressive in dipping their feet into the world of digital. See how they do it and the different successes and learning as they extend their brands to the world of online.
Module 1: Creating your Digital Marketing Objectives
Module 2: Identifying your Internet Market Audience
Module 3: Choosing which digital platform to play
Module 4: Measuring digital performance
Module 5: Best in class digital marketing case studies
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Marketing and Sales Management Practitioners
- Brand / Product Managers, Assistant Brand Managers,
- Ad and Promo Managers, Sales
- Heads of Support Services specifically in IT, and any departments who have a stake in the digital marketing planning and execution.
ABOUT THE INDUSTRY EXPERT
DONALD PATRICK LIM
Chief Digital Strategist
Chief Innovation Officer of Udenna Corporation and Chief Operating Officer of DITO CME; former CEO of Dentsu Aegis Network; co-author of The Mansmith Mentors’ List: The 8P’s of Marketing; former Chief Digital Officer of ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corporation; former Managing Director of MRM Worldwide Manila; former CEO of Yehey Corporation and Media Contacts Manila; former Vice President of Philippine Daily Inquirer; youngest to serve as President of the Philippine Marketing Association; founding President of the Internet and Mobile Marketing Association of the Philippines; first Agora Awardee for Marketing Communications (2014); one of the Ten Outstanding Young Men (TOYM) of the Philippines 2015
How much to pay for each course?REGULAR COURSES
If paid on or before March 28, 2020
If paid during March 29, 2020 to April 27, 2020
If paid during or after the seminar