Feb 8, 10, 11, 15, 17, 18
10am to 12noon (GMT +8)
During the 2-part live interactive course, Josiah Go, the most awarded business educator in the Philippines, will speak on six different but inter-related topics and share generous number of cases, both classics and contemporary, local and international.
Session 1 (Feb 8): Business Model Innovation
How can business executives reinvent their 3 commercial mandates -- create, deliver and capture value.
• Principle of Selectivity
• How competing companies can each launch business model innovation in the same industry?
• How to know if your business model is sound
• Improving your business model
• Cases from USA and Netherland
• 4 Issues with contemporary marketing
• Market-Driven vs Market-Driving
• MDS that are not product related
• Finding the 4 levels of differentiation
• What is not Market-Driving
• Cases in baby products, brandy, chocolates, medical, music, noodles
• Cases from China, Netherland, Philippines
Session 3 (Feb 11): 5 Skills of Master Strategists
Get to understand what you need to know about sensemaking, discovering, innovating, influencing and executing, and why they are an integrated system.
• Sensemaking, discovering, innovating, influencing and executing
• 4 Steps to determine your “Right to Win”
• Heuristics and biases
• Problem with traditional marketdriven thinking
• How to improve sensemaking
• 4 discovery skills to connect the dots
• Avoiding the 10 barriers to innovating
• 4 questions to help breaking out of status quo
• Leadership and management within the 5 Skills Framework
• Cases in ice cream, pharmaceutical, photography
• Cases from Afghanistan, Philippines, USA
Part 2: Marketing
Session 4 (Feb 15): Marketing Innovation
Avoiding cut and paste tactics requires a new way to think of how to offer your marketing mix individually or as a whole, we will share our framework how to do this on demand to save you time
• From Insights to Big Idea
• Internal launch
• 5 ways to think of new ideas on demand
• How to be more creative
• Cases in eye care, food, funeral, health device, pre need, sms, underwear
• Cases from Brazil, Germany, Holland, Malaysia, Philippines, USA
Opportunity-seeking first before marketing plan. We will teach you 40 ways to apply.
• 5 vectors of growth
• 8 routes to more profit
• 5 traps to growth
• Cases in app, food, geography ecosystem, medical, motel, pharmaceutical, social enterprise, solar
• Cases from Indonesia, Philippines, Switzerland
• Why you need defense lenses
• 8 tests to determining your probability of being attacked
• Understanding consumer decision interfaces
• How brick & mortar retailers can compete with online alternatives
• How to anticipate competitive moves and defend your brand
• Cases in alcoholic drinks, online, soap, supermarket
2 hours per session, MWTh
Lecture, Small Group Discussion, Reflection, Short AVP, Q&A
Both parts (6 sessions): P7,500 + vat
Part 1 or Part 2 only (3 sessions): P4,800 + vat
Group discount of 5 + 1 FREE is available.
How much to pay for each course?REGULAR COURSES
Use code: ALL to enroll in both Strategy & Marketing sessions.
Use code: ONE to enroll in Part 1 (Strategy) only.
Use code: TWO to enroll in Part 2 (Marketing) only.