May 10,11,12,17,18,19,24,25 & 26
Josiah Go’s ‘Entrepreneurship, Strategy and Innovation” is a unique program that combines three important entrepreneurial themes in one – entrepreneurship, strategy and innovation. Participants can choose to attend 1 or all of the themes.Each session will run for 1 1/2 hours with assignments.
Session 1 (May 10)
Topic: Are you Cut Out for Entrepreneurship?
- Mindset: How do you match profile of successful entrepreneurs?
- Do you know WIIFM?
- Forming your team
- Completing your funding
Topic: 4 Gates of Entrepreneurship
- 5 components of entrepreneurship
- Wealth conversion cycle
- 4 gates and 12 Ms of entrepreneurship
- 4 capacities, 7 competencies, 4 KRAs to master
Topic: Beach Head and Big Idea
- Opportunity seeking and screening
- How to ask questions without hiring research companies
- Do you have compelling concept?
- Pitching your big idea
- How to choose and pivot your target market?
Session 4 (May 17)
Topic: Value: Creation and Delivery
- How is value created?: 4 levels of value proposition
- Differentiation vs Distinctiveness
- Value chain
- Decoding strategy execution
Topic: Business Model
- Scale up Case: How to convert P2 million to P5 billion
- Innovating the business model
- The need for reconfiguration and follow others
Topic: Strategic Drift
- 4 steps to assess your “Right to Win”
- 3 quick tests if your business model will work or not
- Application exercise
Session 7 (May 24)
Topic: Inventor or Innovator
- The missing ingredient: A contrasting case of big success vs. phased out invention
- 4 Cs to be an innovator
- Asking breakthrough questions
Topic: Innovation Process
- Innovation context
- Understanding consumer journey
- Disruptive versus non-disruptive innovation
- Commonalities of successful innovation
Topic: Innovation on Demand
- 5 quick ways to plan innovation
- Principle of selectivity: Innovation planning map
Lectures, Small Group Discussion, Reflection, Short AVP, Q&A.
How much to pay for each course?REGULAR COURSES
Use code: ONE to enroll to 1 of any modules
Use code: TWO to enroll to any 2 modules
Use code: ALL to enroll to all 3 modules