May 11, 13, 18, 20, 25, 27 (5:30pm-7:30pm)
Part 1: Creating Value
Session 1: Strategic Partnership
- Roles & Competencies
Session 2: Shopper Marketing
- Redefined in a Low Touch Economy
Session 3: Sales Promotions
- 3Es: Equity, Effective, Efficient
- 2Os: Original, Ownable
- Different Types of Consumer Promo Techniques and When to Use
- Measuring Sales Promotions
Part 2: Building Competencies
Session 4: Story Selling
- The 4 Staples of Story Selling in Business
- The Buyer's Journey & Matching Content Stories Along Their Path
- What Questions Should You Ask?
- What Actions Should You Take?
Session 5: B2B Key Account Management
- Empathy Maps in Customer Profiling
- Competency Wheel
Session 6: Sales Executions
- Mansmith 3Cs Framework
- Group Sharing
6 Sessions - P7,500 + vat
Part 1 or 2 only - P4,800 + vat
GROUP RATE: 5 + 1 free, limited to the first 2 companies.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Ramon Barredo is the Chief Alliance Strategist of Mansmith. He has had 20 years of extensive experience in Marketing & Sales, gained from working with leading multinational and local corporations across diverse industries, to include consumer goods, retail, pharmaceutical and real estate development. His specific areas of focus include leading New Product Commercialization initiatives, and launch of Branded Retail Formats. He has likewise been involved in directing and executing Sales & Channel Management initiatives, as well as crafting Sales Force Capabilities programs.
He received his Master’s Degree in Business Management with Distinction from the Asian Institute of Management.
How much to pay for each course?REGULAR COURSES
Please use the code "ALL".
Please use the code "ONE".
Please use the code "TWO".